Sunday, August 7, 2016

A new chapter.

Initially meant to cater to my casual photography and perhaps cafe visits (well poor students we are xiao sad), I've slowly, inevitably developed this blog to be a platform for me to rant about issues that might be relatable/ address people, especially of my age group. I mean, it's always good to have another perspective on issues and how it might hopefully open your mind to something greater. 

On a more personal level (well I'm innately elusive and repeated termed aloof, even by close friends heh), here's my feeble attempt at documenting my progress and journey to be a more ideal human being. There's still loads of things that I've yet to slowly fathom, and various happenings unfolded have yet again reminded me that I'm only human, susceptible to changes good and bad. Here's in the hope that blogging here, there, elsewhere, nowhere, everywhere(?.?) will bring some enlightenment, of any form, into my life and possibly the few that hopped here by some twist of fate. 


Hello and welcome :-) and check out my kawaii cat pictures from Hangzhou if you yet to. Totes cute af, felines like these are freshly baked cookies out of the oven to the sad broken soul. :'( 


And yup, I'm just gonna blog OTOT (on time own target), no promises though, sorry to disappoint in advance lol. My brains have been rusty circa end of As and it's desperately trying to get back on track. To the world of academics again?? Suicidal. 


Tata and have a nice day. 


Vivienne


No comments:

Post a Comment