Friday, August 19, 2016

Goodbye

Here's a prelude for a upcoming post (?? hmmmmm). Sometimes people just can be irrational and can only hope for the things impossible. This applies to many aspects, not just goals, careers blahblah. I shall merely see it as a closure to this particular delusional chapter and move on, occasionally relishing the probable good times :') Joining this was nevertheless a good choice I made, albeit bitter-sweet :"). 

I'm confused at why I'm feeling this way too, I mean, I've never expected myself to be that sentimental sort, feeling a deep emotional attachment for somebody (well I am emotionally attached to my close friends, yes, but this.. it's different). 

Ciao and goodbye. All the best and I only hope the best for you. You'll do great in the future, much admiration for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment