Monday, October 3, 2016

delightedly overwhelmed

words just don't come naturally when I want them to, at least not as compared to the past. Is this a sign of deterioration?? I need to write daily, or attempt to.

I've been overwhelmed with deadlines, meetings (exciting projects coming up!! Especially planning of a one-day forum to which the person in-charge has not replied me back though :( ) and mainly just the feeble attempt to catch up with work. I do appreciate the company of these people and while I have definitely grown more extroverted (though I still have sudden irrational times where I feel like curling myself up in a ball in my room and avoid human contact haha) it's important to attained a balance between being yourself among all the social interaction. Sometime I feel as if I'm losing myself, who am I?? Who am I? 24601! Jk heh.

Rushing deadlines, sigh I needa get my schedule on track!

tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment