Sunday, June 11, 2017

Polksa 2017

It's been an extremely eye-opening trip, more than what I've hope to get out of this volunteering programme, and far exceeded my expectations on some parts, yet well I thought I could have done more (eg. spend more time shopping at Zara, Mango, and even visit an outlet store if I could). Ok kid me not, that's just my basic mindless shop-craze self coming to live, after being suppressed while at my stay in the villages.

Thoughts are still stirring in my head, building on top of each other, but at least I know now what I hope to have in the future. Well things that are too personal to be shared on such domain.
For now, just enjoy the pictures that I have now

may life be like this: standing strong like the dandelion even though you know in seconds, you're gonna be terrorized by Iga and her yanking off your seeds and just scattering them in the air,directionless. Well troubles and turmoil bring you to new destinations, so here's a way of looking at Iga's callous seed-dispersing. 

realised I like taking pictures of such style: a window grill foreshadowing the landscape. Snapped a similar picture in Himeji Castle too, lovely.


And whatever happens, just think of the goal you had intended, and it will act as your lighthouse when you are lost in the mist, path uncertain, and just feeling hopeless af. 

Czesch,
Vivienne 








No comments:

Post a Comment