Thursday, November 17, 2016

residual

There's always residuals in life. How emotions, experiences, memories, sensations, movement always have residual to them, how there's always this fine delicate subdued line between the fleeting of such intangibles. And yet, these residuals, all have the potential to reignite and revive the lingering disappearing feeling, pulling back all the past emotions and experiences you have felt before.

Recently some happenings made me feel that way, happenings specifically  how past previously bygone emotions, sensations, came overwhelmingly I must say, pouring back. It's as if time has never passed between us, and that the old relics of the past have come back, the familiarity of these tenuous emotions, the rollercoaster ride's worth of emotions that I've been put through. On a good note, it was an alright conversation, with hearty laughter (well more on your part lol, while I acted nonchalantly) and just some brief surface talks on life and how time has passed since then. If only we had more time to interact in our own space, if only. Yet I'm glad that I was able to be still and calm, being able to suppress my nerves, tangled in jitters deep down, yet a strong facade upfront.

I'm simply resigned and nonchalant about things now. Tired of the inertia of life that is pulling me back (I love physics back in high school but lol look at the poor use of concepts here)... Anws, good to know you are fine and well I'll be aight too. Soon.

And here marks the end of reading week! Some freak incident occurred this week that got me hospitalized, though it's not something to declare out loud. Here I am, resigned and a sad sod. ._. Apprehensive of the future, the near future, which is my days of finals next week. F. M. L.




No comments:

Post a Comment